Congratulations! Celebrate the Graduate & Their Story
Congratulations! Celebrate the Graduate & Their Story
See the FAQ sections below for more information.
Still looking for more details? I’m happy to answer your questions! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, use this contact form, or the question section on the order form.
Full payment is due when booking. Optional upgrades and additional copies will be invoiced separately.
Credit cards, Debit cards, and PayPal are accepted. Please inquire for check or cash availability & payment procedures.
Showcase Senior Session Photos and celebrate your graduating senior with personalized memory pages that tell their story in a premium, archival photo book.
Personal Memory Page Theme Ideas
Additional copies of your Senior Memory Album may be purchased in hardcover or softcover lay-flat form. These copies will be invoiced separately from your initial booking payment after verifying the final album proof. Separate copies ordered at a later date (i.e. months/years later) are subject to vendor price changes.
Hardcover Premium Layflat Album (10×10)
Softcover Premium Layflat Album (8×8)
Most Seniors opt to include their graduation ceremony photos in the album, making the delivery date more flexible.
When you purchase an album or bundle, you’ll receive an upload link within 24 hours to submit your digital photos, plus shipping information for any items to be scanned. You may need to send cards/notes and graduation photos at a later date if you wish to add them to your album.
Once all your photos and materials have been received, you will receive a digital proof of your album within one week. One round of minor editing with a second proof confirmation is included. Requests for additional editing will be billed hourly.
After approving the final proof, you’ll receive your album(s) in approximately three weeks.
If you require faster delivery, I’ll make every effort to meet your deadline. Rush service may be available for an additional fee. Please make note in your order form if you have a firm deadline.
Bundles purchased by May 1, 2021 will receive one free 8×8 softcover copy of your album.
Yes! I actually recommend it. Purchase now to start your album and take advantage of bundle bonuses. You can submit those photos after graduation to complete your album, after which it will be printed and delivered.
There are three options I suggest:
1. Ask people to write messages directly in the book. End pages are great for this, or we can even add pages specifically for people to sign. If you choose this option, I’ll include a pen made especially for writing in archival photo albums.
2. Purchase 12×12 scrapbook paper and have people write a collage of messages on those sheets. You’ll then send the papers to me for scanning. Each paper will be an additional page added to your custom album.
3. Have a stack of notecards (ideally blank, white index cards) for people to write on. You’ll then send the cards to me for scanning. I’ll arrange the scanned notes in your book on additional pages. While multiple cards (likely at least 12) can fit per page, the exact number will vary based on card and writing size.
You can also select multiple options if you prefer!
If you want a longer book, you might want to consider a Family Yearbook, which includes up to 74 pages and can be adapted for other content.
Absolutely! The process is the same, just enter the correct graduation year in the form.
The style of this book features clean, modern layouts that highlight your photos. It is not a scrapbook-style book, though you can add embellishments after receiving the album if you prefer.
You may add headlines or text boxes to your memory pages if you choose. We’ll discuss these options during the client project call after you book.
This sample slideshow includes approximately 100 photos. Some slides include more than one photo, which is determined by the size, format, resolution, and content of the photos. You can also indicate a preference for a single image display.
This basic photo slideshow is perfect for playing at your Graduation Party!
No. There are two main reasons for this:
1. If you’re playing the slideshow at a party, you’ll likely have music playing already, plus there’s lots of noise and conversation. It isn’t necessary to include it with the slideshow.
2. It makes it easier to share on social media. You’ve probably noticed, or experienced it yourself, that videos uploaded with music can be flagged or removed from social media for copyright violations.
* You can opt to add royalty-free music (not cheesy elevator music) to your slideshow for an additional $30, which can be posted on social media without errors.
This is a basic photo slideshow. If you’re interested in a more advanced, edited video, check out the other options available.
If you select another video service along with the Senior Memory Album, you can still receive the bundle bonuses, along with a $20 discount. Inquire for specific pricing.
Slideshows purchased by May 1, 2021 (with photos submitted by May 5) will be delivered in time for May/June graduations as early as May 15. (Please inquire about availability if you have an earlier deadline.)
Once you purchase a slideshow, you’ll receive an upload link within 24 hours to submit your digital photos, along with shipping information for any items to be scanned. Rush service may be available for an additional fee.
You can choose to receive your finished slideshow as a digital download, mailed on a USB flash drive, or both. When purchased in a bundle, both are included.
Yes, you’ll receive a private link to view and approve the slideshow. One round of minor edits is included. Additional edits will be billed hourly.