FREE Class: iPhone Photography 101
- Do you have an iPhone?
- Do you care about your photos?
- Do you want to improve your skills and take even BETTER photos?
Then come to the Tulsa Central Library (downtown, 400 Civic Center) at 11:00am on Friday, February 17 for this FREE ninety minute class: iPhone Photography 101. Registration is required.
I’m excited to be teaching through the Tulsa City-County Library system on various topics related to photography, storytelling, legacy, and preservation. Have questions or a topic you’d like me to address? I’d love to hear it! Email or DM me. I’d love your suggestions and feedback as I plan other workshops and curriculum for the year.
- Will this be recorded or available online?
- No, this is only an in-person class.
- What do we need to bring?
- Bring your iPhone and paper / pen if you’d like to take notes.
- How long is the class?
- 90 minutes.
- Where is the class?
- Central Library, downtown Tulsa. We’ll meet in the Aaronson Auditorium on the lower level. Ask at the main desk for directions if needed. Free parking is available in the adjacent parking garage.
Hi, I'm Lisa
Photos have always brought me joy and are one of my favorite mediums for storytelling. But let’s be honest, the sheer volume of digital photos we all have can be overwhelming. It’s my goal through Scissortail Digital to help you enjoy, use, and organize your photos so you can go from jumbled to joyful!